Re: Agenda for tomorrow

From: Fallaw, Colleen <mfall3@illinois.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 16:21:45 +0000
To: Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>, "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Caroline,

I am travelling and will not be able to participate in tomorrow’s meeting.

-Colleen Fallaw

On 5/24/17, 8:52 AM, "Caroline Burle" <cburle@nic.br> wrote:

    Hi all,

    The agenda for tomorrow's call is now posted:
    https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2017.05.25

    Thank you for filling in the Doode pool [1]. From that we got that the
    majority will be able to participate of the Weekly's meetings on
    Monday's at 14:00 UTC [1].

    We understand it is important to have a meeting tomorrow - May 25th - to
    discuss that and the other items on the agenda.

    Speak tomorrow!  Hope you're all having a good week.

    Kind regards,
    Caroline

    [1] http://doodle.com/poll/bvs8fy6txtwnrexg

    [2]