From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: 16 August 2017 21:41
To: Makx Dekkers <mail@makxdekkers.com>; public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: ID 47

Hi, Makx -

I hadn't remembered your versioning post, so thank you for linking to that. These two proposals do indeed complement each other.

I see yet another way to divide the versioning concepts (not in opposition to yours but in addition, if I understand correctly):

1. Related but essentially different datasets (time-based updates, replacements, additions, etc.)

2. Transformed datasets but the same underlying data (conversion)

They all seem to have to do with versioning and relationships.

kc