Last call (was Re: Testimonials/quotes?)

Just to flag this again for everyone.

As you'll have seen, all being well, the BP doc will be published in its
final form tomorrow. I'll be writing a log post and more during today.
If you'd like me to include a testimonial/some sort of quote from
you/your organisation, today would be the day to get it to me.

Thanks

Phil

--

Phil Archer