Re: [DWBP] Status of comments on Comment Tracker

From: Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 18:45:14 -0300
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Deirdre Lee <deirdre@derilinx.com>, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>, Yaso <Yaso@nic.br>
Dear chairs and Phil,

we kindly ask you to help us with what should we do with the comments
[1]. Some comments already have a resolution proposal, should we get in
touch with the authors or should we have a approval from the WG members
before doing that?

Furthermore, can we discuss the open comments on Friday?

Thank you! Kind regards,
Bernadette, Caroline and Newton

[1]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comment_tracker_status