Re: addressing old comments from Erik W

Annette, thank you very much!

Based on your comments we updated the table Bernadette created to follow
the open comments on the tracker:
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comment_tracker_status.

Regarding LC-3051 we think Erik's comments were before this version,
where he was talking about BP8 "Provide versioning information" [1] and
BP 18 "vocabulary versioning" [2] and this BP was removed. Does you
comment regard that or another thing?

Thank you! Kind regards,
Bernadette, Caroline and Newton

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-dwbp-20150625/#VersioningInfo