Re: DQV, ISO 19115/19157 and GeoDCAT-AP

Many thanks, Antoine.

About the ttl example, you could also refer to the current version of
GeoDCAT-AP, and add the URL of the relevant page:

ex:geoDCAT-AP a dcterms:Standard;
   dcterms:title "GeoDCAT Application Profile. Version 1.0" ;
   dcterms:comment "GeoDCAT-AP is developed in the context of the
Interoperability Solutions for European Public Administrations (ISA)
Programme"@en;
   dcterms:issued "2015-12-23"^^xsd:date ;
   foaf:page
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/dcat_application_profile/asset_release/geodcat-ap-v10>