Re: JSON-LD Best Practices

Hi, Gregg!

We discussed the proposal with the group and, although we think it's a
good idea and there is a real demand for BPs on JSON-LD APIs, as the
demands for its use is growing, we have some concerns about the time
because the DWBP WG has less than two months to end and the group is
focused on get to the CR and then Rec. Considering it, the group agreed
that wouldn't be possible to publish the doc due to the lifetime of DWBP WG.

The group also raised the alternative of submitting the doc as member
submission, but we think it's worth to cope with this in a new group.
I'm including this to the DWBP Whish List [1].

I really like the idea of BPs for JSON-LD, so I would love to work with
you in a possible new IG or CG (or a WG, why not?) focused on it. Could
we start a group to work on JSON-LD BPs?

Best,

Newton

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Main_Page#Wish_List