[dwbp] BP's status

From: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 10:47:50 -0200
To: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

we created this table [1] to help following the actions to be done, so
we may finish all best practices in the BP document before Zagreb F2F.

Before creating actions in the tracker [2] we kindly ask you all to
review this table, check if you agree with the assignments and put
yourself where there is "?" and you may contribute.

If you prefer to change this page on the Wiki, instead of keep the HTML
on the GitHub, please let us know.

Thank you! Kind regards,
Bernadette, Caroline and Newton

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp-status.html