Re: WG state of play

Agree with Phil.

If there are further updates to be made to vocabs, we could publish
final draft of vocabs with DWBP Recommendation doc - in Oct/Nov.

Cheers,

Deirdre

--
Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee