Re: locale parameters suggestions

I agree that it really ought to be its own new best practice, but it
seems that we are past the point where we can add new ones. If we can, I
would support adding a new one in the formats section. If we need to fit
it into an existing BP, and you think it could work in with an existing
formats BP, maybe you could give it a try and see how well you like it?
It seems reasonable to me.

-Annette