W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-dwbp-wg@w3.org > April 2016

Re: [Minutes] 2016-04-29

From: Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:20:18 -0300
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <57236DA2.9060109@nic.br>
Thank you, Phila!

I actually like scribing, so no problem! But I will be traveling, so I 
might send regrets.

Kind regards,
Caroline

On 29/04/16 11:08, Phil Archer wrote:
> The minutes of today's call are at 
> https://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes
>
> Carol SHOULD NOT be scribing next week!
>
> Text version below.
>
>
>       Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Teleconference
>
> 29 Apr 2016
>
>    [2]Agenda
>
>       [2] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20160429
>
>    See also: [3]IRC log
>
>       [3] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-irc
>
> Attendees
>
>    Present
>           Caroline_, annette_g, antoine, phila_, ericstephan,
>           BernadetteLoscio, riccardoAlbertoni, deirdrelee, laufer
>
>    Regrets
>           Hadley
>
>    Chair
>           Dee
>
>    Scribe
>           Caroline_
>
> Contents
>
>      * [4]Topics
>          1. [5]BP Doc
>          2. [6]DQV
>          3. [7]DUV
>      * [8]Summary of Action Items
>      * [9]Summary of Resolutions
>      __________________________________________________________
>
>    <phila> deirdrelee: Main focus today is all the activity that's
>    been going on around the BP doc
>
>    <phila> scribe please?
>
>    <phila> scribe: Caroline_
>
>    <phila> scribeNick: Caroline_
>
>    <deirdrelee> PROPOSED: Accept last week's minutes
>    [10]https://www.w3.org/2016/04/22-dwbp-minutes
>
>      [10] https://www.w3.org/2016/04/22-dwbp-minutes
>
>    <deirdrelee> +1
>
>    +1
>
>    <ericstephan> 0 absent
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio> +1
>
>    <annette_g> +1
>
>    <phila> +1
>
>    RESOLUTION: Accept last week's minutes
>    [11]https://www.w3.org/2016/04/22-dwbp-minutes
>
>      [11] https://www.w3.org/2016/04/22-dwbp-minutes
>
>    <antoine> 0 absent
>
>    <newton> +1
>
> BP Doc
>
>    deirdrelee: about teh BP document
>
>    <deirdrelee> Caroline_: thanks to everyone, there were a lot of
>    meetings and mail exchanges that helped the doc a lot
>
>    [12]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comments_to_be_considered
>    _in_the_last_call_working_draft
>
>      [12] 
> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comments_to_be_considered_in_the_last_call_working_draft
>
>    <deirdrelee> ... regarding the table here on comments to be
>    considered, we started this thinking there would only be a
>    couple, but now it's huge
>
>    <deirdrelee> ... we sent an email yesterday with all the
>    commits we did, the resolved updates in the document
>
>    <phila> -> w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html Lastest editors' draft
>
>    <deirdrelee> ... i don't know if you had a chance to take a
>    look
>
>    <deirdrelee> BernadetteLoscio: in the column of the table, we
>    have resolution/implementation
>
>    <deirdrelee> ... some are in red because they have not been
>    implemented yet or have been partially resolution
>
>    <deirdrelee> ... we made a lot of progress. for the comments we
>    resolved, there is a commit for each comment
>
>    <scribe> scribe: Caroline_
>
>    deirdrelee: is there any big change in terms of BP being added
>    or removed?
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: the biggest changes are on the data
>    vocabulary section
>    ... the 2 BPs about reuse vocabs and standardized terms were
>    merged
>
>    <scribe> ... new they became BP 15
>
>    UNKNOWN_SPEAKER: on data preservation section Phil did a review
>    and changed some of the BPs
>    ... maybe Phila could talk about it
>    ... we also had changes on usage and use terms
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio> [13]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#Reuse
>
>      [13] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#Reuse
>
>    UNKNOWN_SPEAKER: we proposed with annette_g and ericstephan to
>    write "republication'
>    ... on the section [14]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#Reuse
>
>      [14] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#Reuse
>
>    <phila> [15]Subtitles
>
>      [15] 
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eSTt3A6kTfXYTcVMt5VGDardLIk8b7FnsgENpCuNRBA/edit#gid=0
>
>    <phila> [16]Intended Outcomes
>
>      [16] 
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qAX-nW2lditnyYt0MQdK0Jc-9IflWbcHI-yagT-EfA8/edit#gid=0
>
>    UNKNOWN_SPEAKER: annette_g and phila worked on subtitles
>
>    <gatemezi> It's the first time I see the use of the term
>    "republication" in a doc on reusing data
>
>    UNKNOWN_SPEAKER: we can discuss the API
>    ... we need some help with the BP access real time
>
>    table:
>    [17]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comments_to_be_considered
>    _in_the_last_call_working_draft items 43 and 58
>    ... the BP is the one bellow
>
>      [17] 
> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comments_to_be_considered_in_the_last_call_working_draft
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio>
>    [18]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#AccessRealTime
>
>      [18] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#AccessRealTime
>
>    table: we had some discussions about it with annette_g
>
>    we need some help with the approach to implementation and the
>    example
>
>    scribe: to improve the approach to implementation and the
>    example
>
>    <annette_g> I think we were hoping to find someone with
>    experience with streaming
>
>    PWinstanley: I will take a look on the comments
>    ... it is the BP ericstephan and I did
>    ... we have loads of information on that
>
>    <annette_g> I can help
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: annette_g would you have time to talk about
>    it?
>
>    annette_g: yes
>
>    ericstephan: I haven't had a chance to look at those comments
>    yet
>    ... I'd like to help
>
>    annette_g: the things we need help with was the idea of
>    streaming
>
>    <ericstephan> I am working with streaming data
>
>    annette_g: it is a point about real time data
>
>    deirdrelee: ericstephan, PWinstanley and annette_g can discuss
>    that
>
>    <annette_g> yay Eric!
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: thank you
>
>    <ericstephan> and time series databases that collect streaming
>    data (influxdb)
>
>    <laufer> In think streaming is different from real time data
>
>    :)
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: about the API documentation
>    ... item comments bellow
>
>    <gatemezi> Hmmm.. because you can also have real time streaming
>    data ...
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio> , 45, 46 and 61
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: there are mainly about the examples
>
>    <laufer> We can have a video stream...
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio>
>    [19]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>
>      [19] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: because the examples are related to
>    geospatial data
>
>    <laufer> it is different of an array of sensor information
>    published in real time
>
>    <gatemezi> I suggest to have the definition in the glossary of
>    the two terms
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: there is the link for the BP
>    [20]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>    ... about the examples
>
>      [20] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>
>    deirdrelee: you are looking for good examples that are not from
>    the geospatial domain?
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: it would be nice if we had a real example
>    ... we discussed that would be nice if we had an example of API
>    that also shows the documentation
>
>    <laufer> [21]https://arrayofthings.github.io/
>
>      [21] https://arrayofthings.github.io/
>
>    deirdrelee: I should be able to help with that
>
>    action for deirdrelee help with the example of BP
>    [22]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>
>      [22] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>
>    <trackbot> Error finding 'for'. You can review and register
>    nicknames at <[23]http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users>.
>
>      [23] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users
>
>    action to deirdrelee help with the example of BP
>    [24]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>
>      [24] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>
>    <trackbot> Error finding 'to'. You can review and register
>    nicknames at <[25]http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users>.
>
>      [25] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users
>
>    <phila> ACTION: deirdrelee to help with the example of BP
>    [26]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI [recorded
>    in [27]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action01]
>
>      [26] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>      [27] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action01]
>
>    <trackbot> Error finding 'deirdrelee'. You can review and
>    register nicknames at
>    <[28]http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users>.
>
>      [28] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users
>
>    <phila> ACTION: lee to help with the example of BP
>    [29]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI [recorded
>    in [30]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action02]
>
>      [29] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>      [30] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action02]
>
>    <trackbot> 'lee' is an ambiguous username. Please try a
>    different identifier, such as family name or username (e.g.,
>    dlee8, klee5).
>
>    <phila> ACTION: deirdre to help with the example of BP
>    [31]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI [recorded
>    in [32]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action03]
>
>      [31] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>      [32] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action03]
>
>    <trackbot> Created ACTION-275 - Help with the example of bp
>    [33]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentyourapi [on
>    Deirdre Lee - due 2016-05-06].
>
>      [33] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentyourapi
>
>    phila: this new data usa site is a visualization site , an app
>    that would be a good example of gatemezi point
>    ... it give us an example of reuse
>
>    <phila> -> [34]DataUSA
>
>      [34] http://datausa.io/
>
>    <phila> [35]DataUSA
>
>      [35] http://datausa.io/
>
>    annette_g: about the API
>
>    deirdrelee: if it is documentation about the API
>
>    annette_g: we were thinking for both
>    ... if we build a API sample and check the documentation to see
>    how it work
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: that would be good because we can also use
>    the API as an example for other BPs
>
>    ericstephan: PWinstanley and I found that
>    ... we could show an example using an API collectiong real time
>    data
>
>    <gatemezi> Cool that DataUSA phila
>
>    ericstephan: I wrote a HTML form useing a DWBP example
>    ... I put in our repository
>
>    <ericstephan> dwbp-realtime-example.html
>
>    ericstephan: just to let eveyone know
>
>    deirdrelee: I will look at that
>
>    <laufer> maybe this could help -
>    [36]http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/
>
>      [36] http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/
>
>    <newton> @phila I spend some time trying to find a way of solve
>    that issue with the fragment urls on the dwbp-example and I did
>    it:
>    [37]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/dwbp-example.html#dataset-structu
>    ral-metadata
>
>      [37] 
> http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/dwbp-example.html#dataset-structural-metadata
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: it would be nice if it is using the same
>    example we have about transports
>
>    ericstephan: we try to build about bus crossing
>    ... we tried to came back to the bus scenario
>
>    deirdrelee: BernadetteLoscio and I will take a look on that
>
>    <ericstephan> yes that's fine
>
>    I can take a look also :)
>
>    <ericstephan> I just wanted you to know if helpful
>
>    <Zakim> phila, you wanted to ask if the API could be functional
>
>    phila: do you want to have a function API?
>    ... it would be as simple as possible
>
>    <ericstephan> javascript with a json object in the html
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio> I like the idea :)
>
>    phila: a real function API for fictional buses
>
>    ericstephan: when we talked about it a couple of weeks back
>    people said that we shouldn't do something that might desapear
>
>    <ericstephan> +1 phila
>
>    phila: if we create a bus thing the API could be a javascript
>    code in the doc
>
>    ericstephan: was +1 to phila
>
>    newton: I like the idea of doing an API
>    ... I have concerns if someone is reading the document that
>    person could think that it is an example of doing an API
>    ... we just want to show that API working
>    ... not an example of how to do an API
>
>    <annette_g> The data wouldn't have to really change
>
>    <gatemezi> FYI, I really like the way at southampton here
>    [38]http://data.southampton.ac.uk/datasets.html, and the way
>    they describe catalogs and apps. Maybe could be used as
>    implementation of some BPs?
>
>      [38] http://data.southampton.ac.uk/datasets.html,
>
>    <ericstephan> @annette_g I liked your idea about swagger to
>    document an API
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: if we make this clear on the text it wouldn't
>    be a problem
>
>    <annette_g> I think Swagger will be the most complex part of it
>
>    deirdrelee: I see the potential problem there
>
>    <laufer> Maybe we can use Hydra Core Vocabulary to document the
>    API (A Vocabulary for Hypermedia-Driven Web APIs)...
>
>    deirdrelee: one thing is the API and another is the
>    documentation
>    ... BP 23 or 24 show that
>    ... a guideline could be more of what newton was talking about
>    ... if we do provide an API we could point out why approaching
>    this way or another is good
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: I agree
>
>    <annette_g> we do have text about such things, but we need an
>    example
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: for making an API I think we discussed that
>    we shouldn't give guidelines on how to build APIs
>    ... we should be more careful about it
>
>    <ericstephan> that's a good point BernadetteLoscio
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: it is about frameworks to help building API
>
>    <gatemezi> +1 to BernadetteLoscio point
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: it would be nice to have a real API
>    ... the focus should be how to access the data using an API
>    instead of building an API
>
>    deirdrelee: to enhance the examples and incorporate some of the
>    things we discussed today
>
>    a
>
>    <trackbot> Error finding 'deirdrelee'. You can review and
>    register nicknames at
>    <[39]http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users>.
>
>      [39] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users
>
>    <ericstephan>
>    [40]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/dwbp-realtime-example.html
>
>      [40] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/dwbp-realtime-example.html
>
>    ction deirdree to enhance the examples and incorporate some of
>    the things we discussed today
>
>    <deirdrelee> ACTION: deirdreto enhance the examples and
>    incorporate some of the things we discussed today [recorded in
>    [41]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
>      [41] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
>    <trackbot> Error finding 'deirdreto'. You can review and
>    register nicknames at
>    <[42]http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users>.
>
>      [42] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users
>
>    <phila> ACTION: deirdre to enhance the examples and incorporate
>    some of the things we discussed today [recorded in
>    [43]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action05]
>
>      [43] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action05]
>
>    <trackbot> Created ACTION-276 - Enhance the examples and
>    incorporate some of the things we discussed today [on Deirdre
>    Lee - due 2016-05-06].
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: about the intended outcomes
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio>
>    [44]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#LocaleParametersMetadata
>
>      [44] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#LocaleParametersMetadata
>
>    [45]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qAX-nW2lditnyYt0MQd
>    K0Jc-9IflWbcHI-yagT-EfA8/edit#gid=0
>
>      [45] 
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qAX-nW2lditnyYt0MQdK0Jc-9IflWbcHI-yagT-EfA8/edit#gid=0
>
>    phila: my motivations to write that way was that we agreed that
>    we wouldn't use "machine should be this"
>    ... no should or must added
>
>    annette_g: I wasn't sure if we should start with "that" or "to"
>
>    phila: the subject of the sentenced is the intended outcome
>
>    <gatemezi> I was wondering why the links of the BPs do not
>    deref to the specific part in the doc...Is it a browser issue
>    or just me having this "small issue"?
>
>    annette_g: just writing it in future tense might solve it
>    ... some of them are already in future tense
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: before we sent a message that we were using
>    the future
>    ... we had comments saying that should be in the present
>
>    <phila> Current To enable data consumers to know that data that
>    is referred to from the current dataset is unavailable or only
>    available under different conditions.
>
>    <ericstephan> back to the future?
>
>    phila: let's take this example
>    ... changing that to:
>
>    <phila> Consumers will know that data that is referred to from
>    the current dataset is unavailable or only available under
>    different conditions.
>
>    <ericstephan> Just be consistent imo
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: if you don't mind you may change
>
>    phila: I will do it
>
>    action phila to change all the phrases of intedend outcomes to
>    present. E.g. Consumers will know that data that is referred to
>    from the current dataset is unavailable or only available under
>    different conditions.
>
>    <trackbot> Created ACTION-277 - Change all the phrases of
>    intedend outcomes to present. e.g. consumers will know that
>    data that is referred to from the current dataset is
>    unavailable or only available under different conditions. [on
>    Phil Archer - due 2016-05-06].
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: we still have the BPs about feedback and up
>    to date access, which we will work with annette_g
>    ... it was a great team work this week
>    ... we are really happy. Thank you everybody for the
>    contributions!
>
>    <annette_g> Eds are really great, too!
>
>    <gatemezi> Yes, great Eds!
>
>    <phila> We're very close to a documetn freeze
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: we will try to finish everything and as soon
>    we finish this I we will freeze the document
>    ... so the WG participants can review the changes
>
>    <phila> Time is very tight
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: in the beggining of next week we might finish
>    it
>
>    deirdrelee: I will try to get back on Tuesday
>
>    BernadetteLoscio: as soon as we finish it we will let the group
>    know
>    ... it is important to keep in mind that we shouldn't do big
>    changes after Monday
>    ... if anyone has a big change to make, please do it before
>    Monday
>    ... you can go to the commit that is on the table
>    [46]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comments_to_be_considered
>    _in_the_last_call_working_draft and see the changes
>
>      [46] 
> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comments_to_be_considered_in_the_last_call_working_draft
>
> DQV
>
>    <riccardoAlbertoni>
>    [47]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html
>
>      [47] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html
>
>    deirdrelee: antoine and riccardoAlbertoni could you give us an
>    update?
>
>    <antoine>
>    [48]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_quality_schedule
>
>      [48] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_quality_schedule
>
>    antoine: we are working on the vocabs
>    ... check the link
>    [49]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_quality_schedule
>
>      [49] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_quality_schedule
>
>    <antoine> [50]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/products/2
>
>      [50] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/products/2
>
>    antoine: the link above has the open issues and actions
>    ... this week we closed some of them
>    ... ther are some open issues
>    ... we are ready to work on them before the next working draft
>    pubilcation
>
>    deirdrelee: you prefer to release the next working draft and
>    then the final one?
>
>    antoine: yes
>    ... when it is ready to last call we are willing to publish as
>    a working draft
>
>    riccardoAlbertoni: we ask the group to guve us feedback about
>    the document
>    ... about editorial things and the way we are editing it
>
>    deirdrelee: it is good to dedicate complete meeting on that as
>    all
>
>    <phila> phila: Just to say thank you to Antoine and Riccardo
>    for all their continuing work. The WG should indeed give the
>    work some proper attention.
>
>    deirdrelee: we can dedicate a complete Friday to DWV and DUV
>
>    phila: thank you both of you
>
>    deirdrelee: we will have to vote to publish it as a final
>    working note
>    ... we need to be aware of what has been made
>    ... is our responsability to keep up with it as well
>
>    <ericstephan> [51]https://www.force11.org/meetings/force2016
>
>      [51] https://www.force11.org/meetings/force2016
>
>    ericstephan: I did go to the force11 conference last week
>
>    <ericstephan>
>    [52]https://figshare.com/articles/Stephan_DUV_Poster_Force2016_
>    pdf/3179935
>
>      [52] 
> https://figshare.com/articles/Stephan_DUV_Poster_Force2016_pdf/3179935
>
> DUV
>
>    ericstephan: I had a conversation with ??
>
>    <ericstephan> [53]https://www.w3.org/community/scholarlyhtml/
>
>      [53] https://www.w3.org/community/scholarlyhtml/
>
>    ericstephan: it is a very interesting network in terms of
>    metadata this [54]https://www.w3.org/community/scholarlyhtml/
>    ... there are good contributions to be made
>
>      [54] https://www.w3.org/community/scholarlyhtml/
>
>    <phila> One of the key people in that CG as well as Peter M-R
>    is Robin Berjon, until recently the HTML editor
>
>    ericstephan: they are not using SPARQL, they are using JSON-LD
>
>    <ericstephan> Compliance to Best Practices Metadata #1, #2, #4,
>    Data Licensing #5 Identifiers #10, #12, Vocabularies #15, #16
>
>    ericstephan: I do want to have that on the data usage vocab
>    ... maybe we can have on both vocabs
>    ... some of the editing comments BernadetteLoscio provided we
>    are working on that
>
>    deirdrelee: between now and the final working note you will put
>    out another working draft?
>
>    ericstephan: yes
>
>    deirdrelee: now to 3 weeks we can freeze and vote
>
>    <phila> So we're looking at big voting session on 20 May?
>
>    deirdrelee: then we can move on to the final working note
>
>    <ericstephan> When can the DUV have Berna back? :-)
>
>    <annette_g> A truly impressive portion of that big table has
>    been resolved.
>
>    deirdrelee: by next week we try to freeze and see how it goes
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio> soon Eric ;)
>
>    <ericstephan> great :-)
>
>    yes, annette_g! :) thank you so much for all you help!
>
>    phila: I agree but May 20 is already late in our schedule
>
>    <BernadetteLoscio> Annette, and they are implemented already ;)
>
>    phila: I think May 20 is the latest we have
>
>    <ericstephan> Caroline_ I meant to say that SPAR ontologies not
>    sparql
>
>    <annette_g> bye all!
>
>    deirdrelee: talk to you all next week
>
>    <riccardoAlbertoni> thanks .. bye
>
>    <laufer> bye... nice...
>
>    thank you ericstephan for this correction :)
>
>    <gatemezi> Ciao!
>
> Summary of Action Items
>
>    [NEW] ACTION: deirdre to enhance the examples and incorporate
>    some of the things we discussed today [recorded in
>    [55]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action05]
>    [NEW] ACTION: deirdre to help with the example of BP
>    [56]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI [recorded
>    in [57]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action03]
>    [NEW] ACTION: deirdrelee to help with the example of BP
>    [58]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI [recorded
>    in [59]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action01]
>    [NEW] ACTION: deirdreto enhance the examples and incorporate
>    some of the things we discussed today [recorded in
>    [60]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action04]
>    [NEW] ACTION: lee to help with the example of BP
>    [61]http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI [recorded
>    in [62]http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action02]
>
>      [55] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action05
>      [56] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>      [57] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action03
>      [58] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>      [59] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action01
>      [60] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action04
>      [61] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentYourAPI
>      [62] http://www.w3.org/2016/04/29-dwbp-minutes.html#action02
>
> Summary of Resolutions
>
>     1. [63]Accept last week's minutes
>        https://www.w3.org/2016/04/22-dwbp-minutes
>
>    [End of minutes]
>      __________________________________________________________
>
Received on Friday, 29 April 2016 14:20:54 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:39:50 UTC