Re: Introduction text

OK, I've amended the intro in line with your amendments (in my latest
pull request).

I took the liberty of including my new sentence about using the Open Web
Platform as I think it's important to highlight the difference between
using the Web as a data platform and simply as a means of passing blobs
from point A to B that could just as easily be achieved by putting a USB
stick in the post.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead