Re: Revised wording for Choose the right formalization level

Hi Phil,

This is a good re-write! I'd support it except for two minor comments:

- I'd remove "It is always simpler to create your own vocabulary than to reuse someone else's, but in doing so, you isolate your data from the rest of the Web and make it harder for others to use." this may be too close to the previous BP, and I feel that without it the text read also well.

- I'm quite keen on having the schema.org example as it shows how ontological commitment has been systematically minimized for the benefit of a community. And to me it reads a bit more concrete than the bus stop (or maybe it's just the rendering of it in this new BP)

Cheers,

Antoine