Re: DWBP - Best Practices - Review

Hi, Phil,

I am worried about the endless loop too. We talked about this in the
last meeting.

As I said, I was pleased to read the document and to see that we have a
good set of BPs. My opinion is that the document should contain a
minimum set of BPs that could help to enhance the use of data published
on the web. I think the document is a good minimum set.

I do not want to make the group waste time with this discussion. We
voted this issue. I just pointed it because it is a review and I wanted
to record my concern about expanding the list of BPs for the specific
topic of reuse.

As I can understand (please, correct me if I am wrong), this final draft
will be published and could receive comments from all the community.
Then it could be edited to generate the CR. If there were no more strong
claims about my concern, we will need to do nothing about this for the
CR. If there were, we may adopt the solutions you pointed, or write some
text in the conclusion, or another thing proposed by the editors.

Best, Laufer

---
. . . ..
. .. .