Re: DQV, ISO 19115/19157 and GeoDCAT-AP - Issue-202 - representing conformance

Hi Andrea,

Some time has passed since that last email.
I'd like to have a quick check before we close a number of actions
such as
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/262

Of notable interest for this discussion:

- the latest version for the section on conformance
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#ExpressConformanceWithStandard

- updated diagrams showing the relations between metrics, annotations, policies, etc.
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#model

Cheers,

Antoine