Re: some thoughts on https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/222

Hi Riccardo,

I think this is progressing in the right direction.
I think Annette's earlier comment about #222 also hints that min, max etc shouldn't be merged with the basic observations.

So having derivation and other links between Metrics seems the way to go.
I'm going to ask Werner whether he can live with this.

I am just a bit unsure about using the Quality Model namespace. Properties like 'collaboratesWith' sound really strange and not so mature. Maybe we'll want to check more mature namespaces like PROV, which has for example prov:wasInfluenceBy:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-prov-o-20130430/#wasInfluencedBy

cheers,

Antoine