Re: dwbp-ISSUE-206: The example with memento needs to be rewritten to use the transport example [Best practices document(s)]

Hi Herbert,

Thanks a lot for your message! We made the corrections on the example [1] .

I have another question about the Memento protocol. You said that Memento
is a protocol that "Access the version of a resource that was the current
version at a specified date/time." My question is: when we have multiple
versions of a resource how memento  identifies which version will be the
current version at a specified time? I'm sorry if this is a stupid
question, but I'm trying to find a better way to connect memento with the
BP.

Cheers,
Bernadette

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#dataVersioning