Re: Radio

This strikes me as important work but way beyond even W3C's scope. I don't see sharing data over the radio as relevant to publishing data on the web. It's a different medium and will have different needs, worth an entire set of best practices of their own. The recordings could be made available on the web, and it will make sense to apply best practices for data sharing to them, but I don't think our best practices should be driven by this particular use case any more than they are driven by publishing in PDF. It may be the best way to publish in some locales, but it's certainly not the best way to publish for reuse.
-Annette