Re: Meaning of publishing Data on the Web

Well, any file can be expressed as numeric data, but I'm sure neither of us wants to be that general about our definition. I think media files can be data even when not expressed as numeric data, but only if they were created for the purpose of recording observations.
-Annette

Sent from a keyboard-challenged device