Re: ISSUE-53: Whether sla is/can be thought of as part of the licence or whether it needs to be pulled out spearately?

“Data should be suitable for industry reuse” is how that one is defined. To me, that seems like too large a requirement to give as a single thing. We have many best practices that define better how to make data reusable. I also dislike seeing the word “industry” in there specifically, since reuse should be possible by non-industrial entities as well.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services