Subject:  Timing today (was Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting)
Date:  Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:23:17 +0000
From:  Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
To:  Manuel.CARRASCO-BENITEZ@ec.europa.eu, deirdre@derilinx.com,
public-dwbp-wg@w3.org

Thanks for spotting this Tomas,

No. The correct time is

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DWBP+Call&iso=20150306T09&p1=43&ah=1

which is 09:00 EST, 15:00 CET

*However*...

- Brazil ended daylight saving time a couple of weeks ago
- USA moves to daylight saving time this weekend
- Europe moves to daylight saving time at the end of the month.

Which means that... we need to be careful about the Time and Date links
for the next few weeks!

For Europeans, the DWBP meetings of Friday 13, 20, 27 will be an hour
earlier than normal and then go back to the usual time in April.

For Brazilians... one can only have sympathy!!

Today, the meeting is at 11:00 in SP
 From next week, it's at 10:00 - and it will stay like that throughout
the northern hemisphere summer.

Unless of course the group decides they want to change the timing :-)

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead