DWBP feeback

hello.

On 2015-07-24 6:58 , Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> Unfortunately neither my mail from 2015-02-01 nor the brief discussion
> about it in February 2015 seems to have had an effect on the BP document.

which makes me wonder: how does one get feedback from the group? here
are some comments i made which i think at least raise valid questions,
so i am wondering what the process is so that the group considers this
kind of feedback? is there an issue tracker one should use instead of
sending to email lists?

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-comments/2015Jul/0001.html

thanks and cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |