Re: Working on FPWD, more to do

Phil and editors,

I'm slammed today (Wednesday morning here) with a project, if all goes well
I can help tomorrow.

To save some time, what might be helpful if an editor could help give some
specific guidance make an association that BP # (from the set of 22-33)....
should read like BP #(from the set of 1-21).  It was helpful for instance
referencing the Metadata best practice when I wrote the Provenance best
practice.

Thanks,

Eric S.