Re: comments on section 7.4

Good improvements Antoine, but please, still note that a big part of the
section (starting by the section name by itself) is clearly technologically
biassed. As currently looks like a section from the BP for linked data
publishing that BP for publishing data on the web.

I think than all current content is mostly very good and valuable, but we
need still to (1) remove all technologically-specific references for
everywhere that is not an implementation approach section. and (2) complete
with other alternative implementation approaches.

Best,
 CI.

--
---