Re: BP 7, provide unique identifiers

> I would propose the by-line to read:
>
> "Data MUST be associated with a unique identifier"

Great, a BP title without the word "URI" in it would be the ideal (although
that's will be the only implementation option later).

In the Why section there could then be a short discussion about the
> granularity of the identification, e.g. not just datasets as a whole,
> but also parts of datasets as far as these parts are likely to be
> interesting by themselves for direct access and re-use.

Agree, provided that the discourse will be in the line of "the more
granularity the best", not "you must have the biggest granularity level"

--
---

Carlos Iglesias.
Internet & Web Consultant.