Re: on the relation between DWBP Best Practices Document and the Linked Data Best Practices Working Group Note of GLD

Hi Antoine, I think the way that Bernadette incorporated my text is fine.
She removed the "extending" bit, so I guess we're all set now, also
considering your concern! regards,
João Paulo