RE: dwbp-ISSUE-135 (BernadetteLoscio): Use of RFC2119 [Best practices document(s)]

I'd like to support Antoine’s comment in Issue-135.

It seems to me that in a lot of cases, the grammatical subject of the sentences with the RFC2119 verbs is wrong. For example in BP1 Intended outcome:

"Data consumers MUST be able to" could maybe be formulated as:
"Data publishers MUST provide sufficient metadata so that data consumers can"

In BP2 Intended outcome:

"Humans MUST be able to read metadata related to a dataset", maybe better:
“Data publishers MUST provide metadata related to a dataset in a format that can be read by humans"

In BP3, another issue, less serious -- I was taught in writing class to avoid passive voice:

"Metadata SHOULD be provided using standard vocabularies", maybe better:
"Data publishers SHOULD provide metadata using standard vocabularies"

Makx.