Re: on the relation between DWBP Best Practices Document and the Linked Data Best Practices Working Group Note of GLD

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:53:55 -0300
To: João Paulo Almeida <jpalmeida@ieee.org>
Cc: DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi João Paulo,

If we're gonna publish now, then I'd like to make one comment about
your proposal.

I am not sure if we can say that "the practices extend the work
performed earlier in the Government Linked Data Working Group
[LD-BP]". I don't think that we extend a previous work. I suggest to
remove the first sentence.

Thanks!
Bernadette

--