Re: BP - BP14 reuse vocabularies

Hi Carlos,

> Hi again Antoine, don't declare victory yet :)

That was not my intention, though I might desire to do so ;-)

And no problem for having edited the section without talking to me. On the contrary! I'm not claiming to be the sole editor, far from it!! It's just that I wanted to explain why I was spamming everyone.

I think we agree on all points below. I will try to fit something in before the call Friday. Unless someone wants to have a go first!

Cheers,

Antoine