Re: Data Access

I think it’s fine to mention REST principles where it fits in, but I’m wondering if including an actual BP that tells people to use REST in designing their API isn't going a bit far into the realm of best practices for designing APIs. There is plenty of guidance out there on designing APIs, and there are a lot of things that one could say about it. In short, I don’t think this is unique to publishing data on the web.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services