Re: What time should we stop entering changes to BP document?

Hi Eric,

I think if we are working on different sections then it won't be a problem.
I just reviewed the metadata section and now I'm gonna work on the Data
Formats section.

Thanks!
Bernadette

> Bernadette,
>
> I was asking about this over the weekend.  I am not git saavy, and I'm
> just using:
>
> Before editting
>
> git pull
>
> Make changes
>
> git pull
>
> git commit -a
>
> git push origin gh-pages
>
> Is this incorrect?
>

> Eric
>
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 5:24 AM, Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> I'm working on the document now. I'm gonna include some more BP and I'm
>> gonna review the document.
>>
>> Feel free to continue your work. We just need to define a strategy to
>> avoid merge conflicts :) Any suggestion?
>>
>>  We need to have a complete version of the document for our call tomorrow.
>>
>> Thanks for your collaboration!
>> Bernadette

>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am working on two sensitive data section best practices and need to
>>> make a few adjustments on other sections.  How much time do we have to
>>> complete any work?
>>>
>>> I am personally hoping for midnight Hawaiian time zone. ;-)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Eric S
>>>

>> --
>> Bernadette Farias Lóscio
>> Centro de Informática
>> Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - UFPE, Brazil

Bernadette Farias Lóscio
Centro de Informática