Re: What time should we stop entering changes to BP document?

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:24:35 -0300
To: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Cc: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Eric,

I'm working on the document now. I'm gonna include some more BP and I'm
gonna review the document.

Feel free to continue your work. We just need to define a strategy to avoid
merge conflicts :) Any suggestion?

 We need to have a complete version of the document for our call tomorrow.

Thanks for your collaboration!

> Hi,
> I am working on two sensitive data section best practices and need to make
> a few adjustments on other sections.  How much time do we have to complete
> any work?
> I am personally hoping for midnight Hawaiian time zone. ;-)
> Thanks,
> Eric S

Bernadette Farias Lóscio
Centro de Informática