Re: dwbp-ISSUE-116 (RiccardoAlbertoni): Best Practices for Data Quality - Insertion of specific strategies [Best practices document(s)]

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:54:42 -0300
To: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hello Riccardo,

I think that more specific/detailed DQ strategies could be provided.
However, I still have problems to separate requirements for the DQ
vocabulary [1] from the requirements for BP.

Could you please try to give some examples of specific DQ BP?

Thanks,
Bernadette

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/usecasesv1.html#h4_can-req-quality

--