[dwbp] Contributing on Github

From: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 13:37:53 -0200
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I’ve made some changes on the README[1] file on the W3C repo on
behalf of diminishing merging conflicts. I just put some lines to
guide on how to configure a remote repository and how to keep it

It’s important to have configured a remote repository at your local
repositories because doing that it’s possible to keep everything
updated and synced.

If you have some questions, feel free to ask :-)

[1] https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/blob/gh-pages/README.md#contributing <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/blob/gh-pages/README.md#contributing>