Re: [Time sensitive] Re: Pre-publication steps

IMO, when speaking about  DQV property :hasMetric is  Ok, whilst  :metric
is  wrong. :Metric is a class. We have   to pay extra attention  when it
comes to  DAQ,  daq:hasMetric and daq:metric are  both valid properties and
defined as distinct.

I did not know about the capitalization issue in  Japanese,  anyway,  we
can change the convention if the group thinks it is needed.

Cheers,
Riccardo

On 15 December 2015 at 14:15, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org> wrote:

> Thank you, Riccardo, I'll do final processing later today.
>
> Just a final check, :hasMerit is correct and :merit is incorrect? (I
> prefer the has version as there is clearly a class of :Merit and I don't
> like the convention of lower case properties leading to upper case classes
> - not only is it confusing for everyone, it doesn't work in languages like
> Japanese where there is no concept of letter case.
>
> Phil.
>

> On 15/12/2015 12:55, Riccardo Albertoni wrote:
>
>> Hi Phil and Jeremy,
>> I have updated the diagram,  added dqv:hasQualityMeasure in the ttl and
>> html, and   generated a new diff and published snapshot.
>>
>> You find the updated versions on github.
>>

>> On 15 December 2015 at 07:08, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks again, Riccardo,
>>>
>>> I've been through the document this morning and made some changes that I
>>> need you to check over please.
>>>
>>> First of all, I found references to the property metric and hasMetric. To
>>> make things consistent I have changed all instances of dqv:metric to
>>> dqv:hasMetric. If this is correct, all well and good. If it should be
>>> dqv:metric, they'll all need changing back again.
>>>

>> It is ok thanks a lot for this, I have updated the diagram accordingly.
>>

>>> I reflected this change in the ttl file too - which I have uploaded to
>>> w3.org/ns so the namespace works. OK? I've removed the relevant note
>>> from
>>> the doc as a result.
>>>

>> perfect!
>>

>>> All sections must have ids!
>>>
>>> Again for consistency, I've made the id for each of the sections that
>>> define a term into dqv:{term} rather than class:{term} etc. And updated
>>> internal links accordingly.
>>>
>>> many thanks for this.
>>>

>> I can't find a definition for dqv:hasQualityMeasure - that seems to be
>>> missing. Can you either add that to the doc and the ttl file please or
>>> remove it where it is mentioned in both?
>>>
>>> Added both in ttl and html.
>>>

>> I think that's all.
>>>
>>> Sorry to push but the doc needs to be ready for publication during
>>> tomorrow, Wednesday, so time is very limited.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Phil.
>>>
>>> Let me know if you see other issues.
>>>

>> Thanks again,
>> Riccardo
>>

>>> On 14/12/2015 21:18, Phil Archer wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Riccardo, that's v helpful. I'll take it from here - PubRules

>>> Phil Archer
>>> W3C Data Activity Lead
>>> http://www.w3.org/2013/data/
>>>
>>> http://philarcher.org
>>> +44 (0)7887 767755
>>> @philarcher1
>>>

>>> --
>>> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be
>>> clean.
>>>

> --
>

> Phil Archer
> W3C Data Activity Lead
> http://www.w3.org/2013/data/

> [...]

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.ge.imati.cnr.it/Albertoni