Re: Pre-publication steps

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the instructions.

I just finished the changes to get the doc ready to be published.
HTML is valid, Links are resolvable, except one
(http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#motivations) which the fragment
is not valid anymore.

I also generated the diff file, but when I put it into the others links
(with the item "Change History") section it replaced the list of
contributors. Would you mind taking care of this part?

And I also checked a snapshot of the current version of the doc on the
PubRules checker: no errors, but some warnings of "please verify".

Please, let me know if I can help with anything else.

[]'s

Newton.