Re: dwbp-ACTION-187: Target specific groups to ask for feedback on dqv

Hi,

Just a note saying that we've closed this action today, as we have not received any other ideas of community.
For info we did receive some reactions after our calls. But not so much.

If you have any other ideas of people to address, the editors are still open to do more dissemination :-)

Cheers,

Antoine