Re: Data Identification section (was Re: reviewing the BP doc)

Hi all,

> Le 19 août 2015 à 22:40, Makx Dekkers <mail@makxdekkers.com> a écrit :
>
> All of this to say that I think that bringing up these issues in the Data on
> the Web Best Practices may confuse rather than help.

+1. And what about IRIs as it is nicely present in the RDF spec here http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#resources-and-statements <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#resources-and-statements> ? That section point to other resources with mention also to social convention (cf. Dret point on consensus) in section 1.3.

Best,
Ghislain
Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D
ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com