Re: Use machine-readable standardized data formats / Use non-proprietary data formats

Hi all,

Considering Phil's proposal and other comments from this thread, I just
updated the BP Use machine-readable standardized data formats. The updated
version is available on github [1].

Please, let me know what do you think about this proposal.

Thanks!
Bernadette

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#MachineReadableStandardizedFormat

--