Re: Use machine-readable standardized data formats / Use non-proprietary data formats

No, I think what you have is fine. And I think the BP doc for DWBP should follow suit. I completely agree that we should offer a short list of open-ended examples and make it clear that the format chosen should be suited to the community. That’s what my earlier note meant to espouse.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services