Re: Brainstorming data quality needs within the Dataset Usage Vocabulary.

Bernadette and Sumit,

Based on this discussion I think it would be worth capturing these thoughts
on alignment to other Datasets in our vocabulary in some fashion.  What do
you think?  If you agree I will make an action for follow up.

Eric S.

+1 all thank you