Re: URI

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for the great work.
I'll also work on this document.
I had put a sub-section on the doc related to the use of URI to show metadata information about dataset [1].
I guess that it can be done in different ways, but my suggestion is the following:
To use query string with some "reserved words", like '?about', '?describe', '?information'  to return these metainfo to the client in a human-readable and machine-processable format, such as JSON:

dataset: {
name: "Dataset name",
version: 1.3,
}

We can discuss that when you get back to the office. I would like to hear your comments about it.

[1]: https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_on_the_Web_URI_Best_Practices#URI_pattern_for_metadata_information_of_dataset

BR,
Newton