Re: DW WG: First call agenda and presentations

Dear all,

I may introduce myself. I am Carlos Tejo, a member of the Semantic Web
activity line at Fundación CTIC, a non-profit organisation which is
hosting the W3C Office in Spain, with Martín Álvarez (already in the
group).

Just to complete this introduction, a few days ago, we have release a
DCAT viewer [1], that could be useful for the community.

I think that this would be a good opportunity for me to learn from you
all and contribute to the working group.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Best regards from Spain,

Carlos Tejo

[1] http://idi.fundacionctic.org/dcat-viewer

Carlos Tejo Alonso
CTIC-Centro Tecnológico
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - Spain
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: carlos.tejo@fundacionctic.org