RE: [BP - MET] - Best Practices - Guidance on the Provision of Metadata

Ivan writes:

> Just a minor correction: though this is not yet decided, my
> expectation is that the group will not define one mechanism but open
> the door to several. This may also include the well-known location
> approach.

This opinion triggers a question in my mind. I wonder whether the goal
of DWBP is

Either:

a. Give advice to publishers to do things in a certain way so that
re-users know what to expect if a publisher follows the best practice.

Or:

b. Outline a number of principles that publishers should apply and that
may be implemented in various ways and that allow several existing
approaches to co-exist.

I am happy either way, but I think it is important to have consensus
about the principle.

Makx.