Re: Two blog posts that may be of interest

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for your excellent comments.  I was not aware of Open Licenses.
Looks like they have json versions.  Do we feel this is machine readable
enough to avoid re-inventing this wheel and can instead make a
recommendation to use it?

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"