RE: Suggestion of a new use case

Hi Nathalia,

Thanks for the mail. Radar Parlamentar certainly would make an interesting use-case. In order for us to be able to extract best practices and challenges from the use-case, could you complete the following template:

­­

·         Overview:

·         Elements:

o    Domains:

o    Obligation/motivation:

o    Usage:

o    Quality:

o    Size:

o    Type/format:

o    Rate of change:

o    Data lifespan:

·         Potential audience:

·         Technical Challenges:

·         Positive Aspects:

·         Negative Aspects:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Deirdre

Deirdre Lee

Research Associate

eGovernment Domain (DEG)

Insight-NUIG

IDA BusinessPark, Lower Dangan,

Galway, Ireland

deirdre.lee@deri.org

skype: deirdrelee

twitter: @deirdrelee

linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/