RE: Women @ Work in Los Angeles

Thanks for the pointer Steve, and drawing up the case Phil. Data journalism is a really interesting example of data on the web. Have you seen Nate Silver’s recently relaunched blog FiveThirtyEight [1], where all articles begin with the data.

Other examples are the Wall Street Journal’s Number Guy column [2] and the Guardian’s data blog [3]. I’ll add these links to the use-case doc.

While this use-case highlights the importance of correct linking to original data used, it could also be linked to the challenge of how public bodies know how the data is being used, for their evaluation purposes...

Cheers,
Deirdre

[1] http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-the-fox-knows/

[2] http://blogs.wsj.com/numbersguy/