Re: Other protocols

Hi Steve,

Glad you like it. I never heard of OSLC, if you want to add a few
lines about it please be my guest ;-)

ODATA seems not to fit either of the two categories we currently have.
I would see it more as a data model thing along with RDF, DSPL and
SDF. Maybe we can create another section to put all these 4 and
eventually some others ?

Christophe

--
Christophe Guéret