Re: DWBP Audience

Hello Augusto,

Thanks again for your comments and suggestions!

We changed the last paragraph to consider your suggestion:

"Readers of this document are expected to be familiar with some fundamental
concepts of the architecture of the Web [1], such as resources and URIs, as
well as open data formats [ref]. Basic knowledge about vocabularies and
ontologies would be helpful to better understand some aspects of this
document.

kind regards,
Bernadette

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/