Re: Can someone present an overview of DPV to the Eclipse Models4Privacy group?

Hi All.
I mixed my dates and made an error here, sorry about that. The
presentation to Eclipse Models4Privacy Groups is on *June 6th at 16:00
UTC*. My presentation on MAY-29 is for Vodafone.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

- Harsh

On 22/05/2024 11:51, Harshvardhan Pandit wrote:
> Hi.
> Thanks to Steve, Michelle, and colleagues for the invitation and
> organisation of this opportunity.
>
> We've organised a meeting on MAY-29 WED 12:00 UTC / 13:00 WEST / 14:00
> CEST to present the DPV to the Eclipse Models for Privacy group
> (https://models4privacy.org/). If you're interested in attending this,
> please email me directly.
>
> Regards,
> Harsh
>
> On 15/05/2024 18:59, Steve Hickman wrote:
>> Harsh, et al. :
>>
>> Ann Cavoukian, Michelle Chibba, and Antonio Kung (cc’d above), are the
>> founders of the Eclipse Models for Privacy group
>> (https://models4privacy.org/ <https://models4privacy.org/>). I am a
>> recent addition to that group as well. The group has expressed
>> interest in knowing more about the W3C Data Privacy Vocabulary work
>> that you are leading. Can someone with more knowledge than I make a
>> presentation to the Models4Privacy group in the near future?
>>
>> I include here for the Models4Privacy group the DPV home page:
>> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/
>> <https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/>.
>>
>> What other references would be a good starting point to learn more?
>>
>> Steve Hickman
>>
>> Epistimis LLC
>>
>> 651-260-3126
>>
>> Book a VC with me <https://calendly.com/epistimis/talk-to-steve>
>>
>> --
>>
>> FYI  – In case you’re wondering where the name comes from, see this
>> description
>> <https://mapandterritory.org/doxa-episteme-and-gnosis-ea35e4408edd> of
>> the 3 kinds of knowledge ( I wish I’d written it).

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Assistant Professor
ADAPT Centre, Dublin City University
https://harshp.com/